Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Do I smell smoke?

Oooh, nope! It's not smoke. That's just my brain.

Sheesh! For some reason it's been an EXHAUSTING couple of weeks. Let's just say that the little hamster on the wheel in my brain is severely overworked, and not happy. I don't blame him. I wake him up at all hours of the night.

I feel like I'm ready to go home, have a good cry in the shower, put on a bunch of cozy, layer-y, mismatched comfy clothes, and sit at my tidy desk sipping piping hot tea out of my favorite Noritake teacup and saucer. I'd like to listen to every album I have by The Shins until Girl Sailor is just burned into my brain. I'd like to go a whole day without talking to anybody. Actually, I'd like to do that, except I'd like to still tell Kevin how much I adore him. Other than that, no talking. I'd also like some of my Auntie Sheryl's Christmas donuts.

At least we're going up to the lake this weekend with our small group! That will require talking to people, but I'm hoping the gorgeousness of it makes me forget that fact.

Can it be nap time now? I'd like that.

Back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment