Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My Husband

I hope I never lose this feeling of wonder that Kevin is my husband, and that he loves me so much. It's amazing to think how much has happened since we got married, and this coming Tuesday marks our second wedding anniversary. I still remember everything so clearly, from the way he looked when I met him, to how he looked when I married him. I remember the little butterflies I felt when I was getting ready for our first date, and I remember how quickly I felt at ease as we wandered around the Marietta square, eating ice cream (chocolate for me, rainbow sherbet for him) and talking about Quentin Tarantino movies. I remember how quickly I fell in love with him, and how in awe I was of God for being so faithful to me, for hearing my prayers, and for everything that happened in His perfect plan so that Kevin and I found each other.

I'm so grateful for his love for me, and for how strong and kind he is. He challenges me, makes me want to be better, and makes me want to be the best wife I can. He protects me and fights for me. He comforts and encourages me. He makes me laugh every single day, sometimes to the point that I'm afraid I might pee a little from laughing so much.

My husband is the best.

Happy almost-Anniversary Kev!

No comments:

Post a Comment