Monday, February 7, 2011

Somebody has a case of the Mondays......

Yep. I'm suffering from a case of the Mondays. Have you ever seen Office Space? Remember that wayyy-too-perky redhead lady with the annoying voice who asks if someone has a case of the Mondays? I hope she doesn't show up today, because if she does I might have to be mean to her.

Maybe it's a result of the chicken wings I ate last night, after not eating meat for quite a while. Maybe it's the fact that I'm still fighting this funky annoying cold that has me chilly, and snifflin, and coughing. Maybe it's because I had wierd dreams about Muppets last night, and didn't sleep well. Either way, here's a list of things I'd like to be doing right now:

  1. experimenting with a new purse pattern.
  2. wearing my strawberry pajamas and snuggling deep below a pile of blankets watching a Disney movie.
  3. getting a pedicure. It's the middle of winter, and my feet are scary.
  4. making a batch of blueberry pancakes with lemon curd.
  5. hanging out with my mom, who is also sick. Bummer.
Back to work. Email box is full, and I can only ignore it for so long....

No comments:

Post a Comment