Monday, May 13, 2013

50 Shades of Pink

Growing up, I never considered myself to be a particularly girly girl. I was way more likely to say my favorite color was blue than pink. Lately, though, I've really been drawn to the color. I think, were I not a fair-skinned auburn-headed gal, I would be really into yellows and golds. Sadly my coloring doesn't lend well to that sunny hue, but I have found a suitable substitute in pink! I just love how I can pair it with just about anything - it really brightens things up. Here are a few of my favorite PINK things! I laugh in the face of those who say that auburn-haired girls can't pull of pink.


A pink ceramic cup of my favorite pink pens and markers; the big pink (fake) flowers I keep in a pink jar on my desk; my go-to hair-tie; my pink sticky-notes with my favorite pink pen (I love these pens, and hate writing with anything else! I am such a pen snob). 


A pop of pink chevron on my desk; my favorite Old Navy skinny ankle pants, which I'm sure will be a big part of my summer wardrobe; my pink gel manicure this week (love that I can DIY my own gel mani at home with this kit - I had a coupon - and it lasts a couple of weeks - double score!); my favorite shoes - leopard with a hot pink bow!


My favorite lipstick - Maybelline Coral Crush (best part? It's super inexpensive - like $5!)


No comments:

Post a Comment