Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas Part 1

Alas, I am back. It's been so long since my last post, in part because it has been crazy-town busy with my new job (which is awesome, but....yeah, busy) and partially because I really hated my old computer. Like hated. It was an old PC laptop and it ran slow and was heavy, and the battery was shot, basically rendering it a desktop. I just like to be able to sit in bed, or on the couch, and happily click away and surf the humming tubes of the internet in search of interesting things to bake/cook/ogle/eat.

Then this morning happened. It's Christmas! After my sweet sweet husband unwrapped his presents (hooray for a bluetooth iPad keyboard case and SmartCover!) and after Ruby opened a couple of her presents (a stuffed LambChop toy with a squeaker in her butt, and some squeaky toys shaped like Christmas lights) my turn came. Imagine my surprise when I opened up a comically oversized package to find an awesome new 11-inch Mac Book Air nestled inside! Best. Gift. Ever. Needless to say, I am typing on it now...



Plus, my sweet sweet husband set it all up for me with the whole office suite, so I can word process, excel spreadsheet and email away to my little heart's content! Between the digital camera he gave me for our first Christmas (after three months of dating, I might add), and the Kindle he gave me last year, I think it's safe to say that my sweet new Mac Book Air has landed me more tech swagger than I ever had before. Also, I went with my mom to pick out some Christmas presents, and found an adorable oversized purse that is actually perfect for carrying my work iPad and new little Mac Book Air to and from work! Super excited! Now to track down one of those awesome Snow White decals for the back of my new Mac Book....



Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment