Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sometimes

Sometimes, on mornings when I go to the chiropractor at 7am, it makes me really happy to see the sunrise, especially if there are fluffy clouds with the light peeking through.

Sometimes I simultaneously drink super-hot Lady Grey tea with a drizzle of honey, along with a big bottle of super-cold water. I feel like it gives my metabolism a workout, although I'm sure it just all ends up in my stomach together at a lukewarm temperature.

Sometimes I like to just sit and contemplate things.

Sometimes I like to just indulge my imagination and contemplate where we could be in 10 years. There are so many possibilities, it's hard not to get excited!

Sometimes I just want to bake all day.

Sometimes I like to plan things in my head waaaaay before it's time. Right now I'm planning for Christmas. I am aware that it's September, but time is a stealth ninja that creeps up on you, and before you know it, it will be Christmas 2014.

Sometimes I just wish it would snow more where we live. I wish I could just sit inside with snow piling up outside while I cozy up with a quilt and a cup of tea and read a Jane Austen book and talk fancy for the rest of the day.

Sometimes I wish I could just scoot Georgia up next to Ontario, so I could see my family more often. I get a little homesick for them whenever I talk to them. I realized this for the billionth time last night when I was talking to my uncle on his birthday.

Sometimes I wish the work week was just Monday and Friday. I just like the new-ness of Monday, and the wrapping-up-ness of Friday.

Sometimes all I want is a bowl of spaghetti with loads of capers, sardines, and nice olive oil with parmesan cheese. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment