Thursday, August 22, 2013

All Black Everything

Okay so I'm not talking about the Lupe Fiasco song. I'm talking about my outfit today. It's a beautiful day out today, but for some reason instead of grabbing a cute flowy summer dress, I felt like wearing all black. I threw on a light short sleeved black sweater and my favorite pair of black skinny ankle pants, and finished the whole thing off with a set of black beads that belonged to my great-grandmother, and a pair of pointed black flats. It wasn't until I was walking into work that I caught my reflection in a glass door and had a flashback to what is easily my favorite commercial of all time (my second favorite commercial of all time is the camel who is super excited for Hump Day. Nobody can watch that and not laugh). I thought I'd post a link to the video here for your enjoyment, because it has two of my very favorite things: Audrey Hepburn, and AC/DC:


 


No comments:

Post a Comment