Friday, June 29, 2012

Put a Record On

It's summer. To me that means warm summer days on the back porch reading and flipping through magazines. Evenings cooling off at the pool. Peaches. Cicada bugs buzzing in the trees.

It also means MUSIC. Not that I don't enjoy my music in the fall, winter, and spring. But summer is when I really need my tunes in the car when I'm driving around! I thought I'd share a few of my faves for those of you whose car stereos or iPhones or iPods need a little re-vamp!

Pete Yorn & Scarlett Johansson's The Breakup: Scar Jo's voice is dreamy, and I really dig Pete Yorn's sound....

AC/DC's Back in Black: classic, and the louder it is, the better it sounds.....


Ben Harper & The Relentless 7 White Lies for Dark Times



Matchbox Twenty More Than You Think You Are: I know. Throwback, right? I vividly recall listening to this album on my discman in high school. My best friend Diana took me to the Matchbox Twenty concert when my first boyfriend broke up with me. Memories. 


These are just a few of the albums rolling around in my car now. What are YOUR favorites right now?





No comments:

Post a Comment