Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Favorites

Just a few things that I'm loving this week!

This article about why you should fear Canada. As a Canadian I find this hilarious and awesome.

These adorable capri pants from Old Navy - I already have them in the Burnt Ochre color, and ordered the black and raspberry ones this morning (when I realized they went on sale for $10 per pair, AND I had a 20% off coupon! Bargain!). More on this when I do a Bargain Shopping post this weekend!

This sweet shirt (can you tell I'm on an Old Navy kick?). I might have to wait for this one to be on clearance for a little longer, then I can pick it up for a song, and wear it on the cruise in November!

Breakfast Nachos? Yes please!

This makes me want to try Sweetbread REALLY badly.

These Sticky Balsamic Glazed Ribs look amazing. Nom dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment