Monday, July 30, 2012

A Need for Comfort

Some days are for fussy dresses, high heels, and daring shades of lipstick. Other days are for comfort.

I've been having some back issues lately. That little lumbar C5 vertebrae of mine has me desperate to find a comfortable position. So far, sitting, standing, and laying down don't seem to be comfortable positions. I haven't tried hanging upside down yet, but I have a feeling that's out, too...

With that in mind, I've been SERIOUSLY into comfort. Tea. Oatmeal with raisins for breakfast. Work clothes that look professional but feel like pajamas. Since I skipped my Friday Favorites this week, I thought I'd do a Monday version today, focused exclusively on COMFORT items....

These super-cute pajamas would be comfy to wear as I sit propped up by half a dozen pillows watching Netflix.

Frasier is such a great show - major flashbacks to the 90's

Bubble bath that smells like Fudge Cake? I'm in....

Organic Ginger Pear Green Tea? Yes please....

This sweet crochet pattern is so sweet - so cozy for fall!

I'm open to suggestions, both for things that are comfortable, and remedies for back pain.....


No comments:

Post a Comment