Thursday, July 26, 2012

Off My Game...

I am off my game this week. I've actually been off my game for two weeks. It turns out my back is on a  mission to make it impossible for me to get comfortable, whether I'm sitting, standing, laying down, or jumping on a trampoline. I'm exaggerating about it being uncomfortable to jump on a trampoline. I haven't actually tried that, but I feel like it's a safe assumption.

Apparently one of my vertebrae (which is a word I will never ever ever be able to spell properly) is narrowing or something. Whatever that means. Let's just say it's bad news. Impossible to get comfortable, except for at night when I get to take this interesting yellow pill that makes me sleep like a dead person and makes my muscles relax.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment