Monday, January 3, 2011

Do you hear what I hear?

Do you hear what I hear? Or maybe I shoud say, do you hear what I heard. It was my alarm clock this morning at 6:30 am, which pulled me out of a very bizzarre dream which I believe had something to do with baking (go figure). Here is the mental process I then followed:

1st response: ughhhhhh....what time is it......?
2nd response: 6:30 already? Really?
3rd response: awww.....Christmas/New Year's goodness is officially over....
4th response: okay....coffee......coffee will make this better....

So I dragged myself out of bed, and ran to bump up the heat, and make a VERY LARGE pot of EXTRA STRONG coffee.

It's MONDAY....*sigh*

Another post to come later, where I will discuss the beauties of home-made pasta noodles, and the BEST FROSTING I'VE EVER HAD. Seriously. I might just eat cake for dinner. (Don't judge, Marie Antoinette said it was okay).

No comments:

Post a Comment