Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy Almost New Year!

Man, I have been neglecting my blog since the holidays started. I'm back now! Hooray!

How was my Christmas, you ask? It was delicious. It was low-key (which was very necessary since the last couple of months have been WHOAAA busy...).

Also, I was good allllll year, so Santa (Kev) brought me the most WONDERFUL Christmas present! Wanna know what it was? 'Course you do...


HE GOT ME A KINDLE! It's wonderful, and awesome, and it means that I can carry hundreds of books around with me at once, and read whichever one strikes my fancy. Right now I'm reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. That's right....and Zombies. Everything is better with Zombies. It also has ninjas.

I also won the office Christmas raffle, and won this little beauty, which will be an excellent running companion (note to self: start running again to counteract effects of yummy cookies).


In an annoyingly Grinch-like mood today at work. Lucky for me it's almost the LONG WEEKEND! Hooray! Time to relax and make home-made pasta from scratch with my fancy Kitchen-Aid pasta-maker, finish my Thank You notes (can you say delinquent bride?), and celebrate New Year's Eve at Dave and Lisa's.....

No comments:

Post a Comment