Monday, August 20, 2012

Weekend Links! Hooray!

It's Monday. Seriously. After a truly crazy (and awesome) week at work, I was so ready to relax this past weekend. Caught up on my Netflix. Took a few nice hot baths, and caught up on some nerdy podcasts. Made a lanyard for my keys since I keep losing them in my purse. Tried a few crazy home remedies to shake the rest of this aggravating cold. Here's some weekend link love (even though technically the weekend is over...)

If I weren't trying really hard to be back on the low-carb bandwagon, I would totally make these cookies. Joy the Baker is such a temptress. You should make them and tell me about it...

This sweater is super adorable, I love the big pink heart on the front of it. I'm SO ready for fall to come, so I can wear cute layers and run errands on campus without sweating to death.

These wedges from Toms. How cute are they in gray? Christmas is coming, maybe Santa will surprise me.

There's something so rustic and pretty about these Weck jars. Best part is that I could stash the lids and clamps and just use the jars themselves for drinking out of. Someone teach me how to make jam please?

Someday, I will raise big beautiful chickens, and they'll have a nice coop that looks like this. I will name my chickens after classic rock musicians, starting with Joey, Johnny, and DeeDee.

I love Dani's post from yesterday - so sweet and so true.

I make eggs a lot. I make them a lot for dinner when I'm too exhausted to think about cooking anything else. I think this recipe will help. .

I cannot WAIT for the weather to get cooler so I can cozy up under a blanket and try this. It has so many things I like. Bourbon? Yes. Maple? Yes.

Also this adult beverage would go down a treat after a week like this.

I hope y'all had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment