Sunday, February 5, 2012

Lovin' It!

Okay. For real. This week was insane. I was ready to relax today.

I was ready to wake up slow. Sit on the couch sipping Earl Gray tea with raw honey out of a fancy teacup. Slip on a comfy pair of black cropped leggings and my big oversized gray sweatshirt. Sip chocolate milk straight from the carton. Read my copy of Mastering the Art of French Cooking like it's gripping non-fiction. Daydream about butter.

Because I love what Tracy and Danielle are doing, here's my own little list of things I'm loving right now - enjoy!

  • This is super scary, but also VERY true. Carbs are BAD. I hope I don't sound like one of those crazy skinny blonde girls who squeal in horror at the thought of eating bread, but everything I've been reading lately (as well as the last month of eating differently) has convinced me that it's sooooo true. 
  • Loving Danielle's blog over at SometimesSweet. 
  • I think I'm in love with these cute little Valentines. Seriously. What's cuter than a macaron?
  • This bag from Fossil is to die for. So pretty!
  • I love this dress - so cute with sunny yellow flats. 
  • I also love this dress, and this dress (reminds me of Valentine's Day!)
  • In my imagination, I'm wearing this dress to my birthday party. The party in my imagination is at Marietta Diner. I have the paella for dinner, and a giant slice of coconut cake for dessert. Everyone has a spectacular time. Throw on some pink ballet flats, a couple layered strands of pearls. Dreamy. 
  • Pearls - they're never not gorgeous. 
  • Muppet typography. I think I need a poster of this for our future child's bedroom. 
  • These bookshelves. Amazing.

Time to go make a nice batch of Sausage and Lentil soup, and call my Nana for a nice chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment