Sunday, February 12, 2012

Random Weekend Thoughts


  1. How did Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan end up in so many movies together? Sleepless in Seattle. You've Got Mail. Did they just work together once and say "hey, I don't find you annoying. Let's just do all our movies together"?
  2. Why is my dog a thousand times more likely to jump all over me with her pointy toenails on days when I am wearing tights? I need someone to make indestructible tights ASAP. And in cute patterns. 
  3. I love cute clothes. That being said, there's always so many cute clothes out there. Can we all just pick our favorite little outfit to wear 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, just like they do in the cartoons?
  4. Why is everything Zooey Deschanel does so adorable? I want to wear everything she wears.


  5. I want to know what I'll look like once I meet my weight-loss challenge. That way I'll know if it's worth it. I know it's worth it for health reasons, but I just want to know if I'll look the way I'd like to. 
  6. I might have been born in the wrong era. I wish crinolines and full skirts and gloves were an everyday thing. 
  7. I think I need to make Ruby a huge wardrobe of kerchiefs to wear on her neck from the huge stacks of fabric I am currently not using for anything. I might have to do this today. OOOOOH or doggie Peter-Pan collars....with bows! 
  8. I watched a lot of Gilmore Girls when I was sick last Monday. Until yesterday, I had gotten to the episode where Luke and Lorelai break up, and it had me in a funk. So I watched the episode where they get together, and felt way better.


  9. I will never ever get tired of my sausage and lentil soup. It's just delicious. 
  10. I think I need to find a way to display my mixed and mis-matched collection of tea cups and saucers. I do use them all the time, though, so it would need to be accessible...
  11. I hate those socks that have the grippers on the bottom. I have a pair, but whenever I walk around i feel like I'm stepping on little rubber marbles or something. Not comfortable. 
  12. My husband is the sweetest. Seriously. 
  13. I need to stop browsing Pinterest. It's giving me too many ideas for projects that I will positively never get around to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment