Friday, February 17, 2012

Lovin' It!

It's Friday! Time for a few things I think are sweet!
  • Love this dress from Modcloth - throw on some gold sandals and some bangles, and it would be the PERFECT outfit for date night on the Marietta Square. 
  • Thanks to The Wedding Chicks for this sweet monogram!
  • Personalized stationary is classic - I love this one from Minted. 
  • I've been really into soup lately. It's just so cozy, and I love that you can throw a bunch of veggies in with some vegetable stock, crushed tomatoes, and it comes out tasting cozy! Love this post from Design Crush on soups. I especially can't wait to try the Brazilian Shrimp soup, but I know I'll also try the Cilantro White Bean, the Creamy Zucchini, and the Homemade Mushroom. Yum! Best thing about soup is that I always have the thick canning jars on hand, so I usually throw leftover soup in those, and we're set for lunches for the week. 
  • Rotating Goal List? Love it!
  • Thanks to Danielle at SometimesSweet for the link to "How To Grow Your Blog"
  • I love this picture of Johnny Cash and June Carter. It reminds me of Kevin and I....
  • That aqua chevron pattern in my mosaic is really pretty - used it as my blog background. Thanks to Pursuit of Felicity for that!
  • Having friends over for dinner next weekend. Seriously considering serving the Brazilian Shrimp soup (even though I haven't attempted it yet, it sounds DELICIOUS) and finishing up with Chocolate Hazlenut Pudding from Joy the Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment