Monday, December 20, 2010

It's almost CHRISTMAS!

Despite the fact that I'm still battling a some lingering nausea (a delightful remnant of my visit from the flu fairy last week - I am a fly-paper for germs and bugs), I'm VERY excited about the fact that it's almost CHRISTMAS! Hooray! Family, and presents, and wassail, my mom's raisin scones with butter and strawberry preserves, and things that smell like pine, and cozy sweaters and extra long weekends! I love it.  I have a little flower arrangement on my desk full of red and white carnations, and stuffed with different types of pine branches, and my desk smells like the holidays.


Not to mention, it's my first Christmas with my brand new husband!  I haven't entirely finished shopping for his presents yet, which I will have to do rather soon to get everything together by the end of the week.


Time to go get some Nutcracker tea, and try to mentally will myself to overcome the last bit of this nasty stomach bug.


xo


ps: next Christmas I might have to swing by the shop of the ladies over at 1canoe2 for some pretty letterpress things (a medium which I've become rather interested in lately):

Letterpress Coasters Set of 9 with Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment