Friday, December 10, 2010

Top 10 Reasons I'm Glad It's Friday....

  1. Because it's been the longest week everrrr.....
  2. Because on the weekend, I'm somehow able to be awake at my usual week-day time, but I don't have to drag myself out bed, mentally whining to myself while I get ready
  3. We're going to Kev's parents' house tonight to help them put up their Christmas tree, and have chicken soup and a lot of cookies
  4. I've been fighting a feisty cold all week, so it's time to buckle down, bundle up, rest up, and consume massive amounts of orange-and-carrot-juice-Airborne smoothies and large quantities of vanilla cinnamon tea to kick this cold's butt
  5. Because this weekend I WILL get my Christmas shopping started (and perhaps completed?)
  6. It's payday
  7. It's CHRISTMAS BONUS payday
  8. I get to spend the whole weekend with my scrumptious husband, and he wierdly enjoys running crazy errands with me all weekend
  9. More baking. That's right. Last weekend was not enough.
  10. Because I intend to blog more this weekend, since I recently heard that there's people who are reading and liking my blog, and until recently, I was pretty sure only my mom read this.

Hooray Friday! Somehow when I'm leaving work on Friday, I just hope some peppy rock-ish song comes on the radio when I turn the key in the ignition. It gets the weekend started right....

No comments:

Post a Comment